Friday, January 30, 2009

Sick...

Hello hello everyone! This blog has been quite inactive for awhile cos my mummy has been busy shuttling to and fro from her work and my nenek aka grandma's place to fetch me. By the time we reach home around 9, mummy is too tired and has to entertain me before putting me to sleep.

The past few days since CNY has made the situation even worse because i came down with fever on and off. I was so cranky and clingy. I only want mummy to carry me and hug hug me everywhere. When I woke up at night I have even started to want milk feed again. Poor mummy was so tired as she lost much sleep taking care of me.

Now that my fever is gone, I have develop a bit of cough, phlegm and running nose.
Mummy is very worried. Hopefully i will be clear from all sickness soon. Pray for me yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment