Sunday, May 31, 2009

My First Haircut

Since the cukur rambut I had when I was three months old, my hair has been growing very slowly.
But FINALLY, after 1 ayear plus I'm in need of a good haircut.
Mummy was so afraid of how I would react during the haircut so mummy planned the haircut outing like going into a battlefield while daddy just complied with the captain and provide the moolah.
So after one of my Kindermusik class, mummy and daddy brought me to Junior League at Suntec.
I was so happy and preoccupied with watching the Barney and playing with the sweets that I was not even bothered by the haircut.
At the end of it, I got a pack of stickers and a balloon and mummy walked away satisfied with my hair..hahaha!!!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lynzi, can I find out how much they charge for haircut? i may want to let him try haircut there when he is able to understand and reason things. Which kindermusik u go to? I heard some mums went for the one at Tanglin Mall.

    ReplyDelete