Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Room

Hi all!
Mummy said I must give a sneak preview of my room especially to those that have not been to my house.
So here it is the place I heart lots..



This is my cot that can be converted to toddler bed, the Mamas & Papas brand from Robinsons.



The LG alphabet pooh playmat that mummy asked as her birthday gift last year from daddy..hehe.
When I was younger I spend lots of time rolling and crawling around on it woth my toys.
When I learnt how to crawl even faster adn getting to all sort of nooks and corners, mummy and daddy added the haenim play yard.
Now this is the place where I play, as well as my learning area where mummy will do flashcards, edu posters and reading with me.
The mat comes in handy too when occasionally I cannot hold my pee as it is waterproof and easy to clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment