Monday, December 15, 2008

me!

I am 1 year old now. But mummy has not been blogging about me because mummy has been very busy and tired taking care of me. Even the previous blog was lost cos mummy has got no time to update...hehehe...

So to let everyone catch up with how I've been...here are some snippets of myself.

This is me at 16 days..look at how small i was!


Here is myself after the confinement period is over.
As u know, Malays confinement period is 40 days so in this pic i was slightly more than a month.
Don't u think i look very different now??



My first picnic cum fishing trip at Changi beach with mummy, daddy, Uncle Yuza and Aunty Ida.


Me at 4 months.


Me at 5 months..having fun in the sun at Sentosa.

At 8 months, I had quite a number of first experiences.

Splashing about in the inflatable pool that daddy bought for me.
Here I was at my grandparents' place in JB.


Me and Rafi, Auntie Dini's son, on our first trip to Fidgets.
We had great fun in the ball pit!


Me at 10 months. First time I was cooperative enough to wear a cap..hehe!


Me in my play yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment